Americade has invited the AMCA to be one of the two-featured groups at Americade 2017. Honored groups will be prominently highlighted to the entire Americade audience, and will receive benefits for the club and its members. AMCA Members who are willing to display their antique motorcycle are being invited to showcase their motorcycles, giving AMCA staff and volunteers the opportunity to explain the benefits of club membership at Lake George this June. Selected AMCA participants will receive free entry for themselves and spouses to many events. Awards and people’s choice judging will be included. Come join the fun and let your piece of motorcycle history be seen and appreciated.
About Americade: Americade attracts over 80,000 serious motorcycle riders and passengers along with family and friends. It’s a family oriented event that couples and young children are attracted on the weekend. Most of the many serious regulars arrive Monday & Tuesday of Americade Week.
Here are some of the details:
- The Vintage Display area is located at Americade’s HQ, among the factory displays of Honda, Indian, BMW, etc.
- The display area is a professionally installed and anchored tent with side curtains.
- The tent provides 24/7 paid security and weather protection from noon Monday June 5 through 4 pm Saturday June 10.
- Only 30 motorcycles will be able to take advantage of this in 2017. AMCA and Americade will collaborate on which applicant’s bikes will be offered one of the 30 slots.
- AMCA members will be responsible for placing their motorcycles in the secured, paved and covered area.
- AMCA family members will receive complimentary passes, so they can access the event.
- AMCA members will be invited to ride at the head of Americade’s famous parade on Saturday morning (optional).
- All participants and spouses will receive passes to events, rides and dinners worth at least $243. If members bring more than one motorcycle, the benefits increase as noted:
- 1 Motorcycle Displayed = 2 Premium Packages (a $243 value), including week-long passes for the Americade HQ (factory demos, shows, decorative lighting parade, rider education and rider training), all week access to the Americade Expo (200,000+ sq feet of vendors), access to the Friday Night Celebration (awards, dessert, music, fireworks), and a choice of a Guided and catered motorcycle ride, a dinner cruise on Lake George, or an elegant dinner on the shore. AMCA participants and their spouse will receive event t-shirts & 2 comedy show tickets for the very popular and always sold-out Saturday night show.
- 2-3 Motorcycles Displayed = A $283 value. Includes all of the above, plus 2 Poker Run tickets & 2 Amazing ride tickets.
- 4+ Motorcycles Displayed = A $343 value. Includes everything in the above, plus a second choice of a guided and catered ride, catered boat cruise or dinner for the AMCA member and their spouse.
There will be a bike show space and all of the vintage bikes are automatically entered into the judging, with several plaques including Vintage Best of Show and Vintage People’s Choice to be announced Friday at the Awards Ceremony. Loading and unloading from trailers will be allowed on Monday and Saturday after 4 pm at the display. On other days, the distance may be greater, but not more than 400 feet. Tow vehicle and trailer parking will be available onsite. The AMCA members will have until May 1 to secure enough commitments to fill the available space of 30 motorcycles. The AMCA will also have a presence at the Vintage Display. The AMCA will furnish it’s own banners, signs, placards, etc. Restroom facilities are available within 400 feet. Food and lodging are available immediately nearby but it’s not too early to begin planning and make reservations. We would like to know which members want to be mentioned as committed when we publish our newsletter to 20,000 subscribers. The deadlines for that are March 21 and April 15. Americade management recognizes the investment of time and energy that AMCA members make and is making this first time offer to help the AMCA recruit and foster interest. We look forward to your timely response including questions.
To Sign Up for the display, please contact Peter MacMurray at email@example.com or call 518-798-0858.
For those AMCA members who simply wish to attend, Americade is extending our members the following discount packages:
AMCA Member Benefits
- $10 Discount on a Premium (6 day) Package per person:.
- AMCA Member Special - Premium Package $ 99 (up to $170 value) including week-long passes for the Americade HQ (factory demos, shows, decorative lighting parade, rider education and rider training), all week access to the Americade Expo (200,000+ sq feet of vendors), access to the Friday Night Celebration (awards, dessert, music, fireworks), an official Americade t-shirt, and a choice of a Guided and catered motorcycle ride or Red Knights’ dinner cruise on Lake George, or an elegant dinner on the shore.
- OR, $15 Discount on a Platinum (6 day) Package, per person:
- AMCA Member Special - Platinum Package $124 (up to $210 value) including all of the above plus a choice of a second Guided and catered motorcycle ride or Red Knights’ dinner cruise on Lake George, or an elegant dinner on the shore.
- OR, Special BlastPass Weekend Package $79 up to $94 value (Friday-Saturday) including the AMCA Ride, the Friday night celebration and the Saturday Comedy show
- Special discounted rates at local hotel
This is an opportunity to promote the AMCA to the tens of thousands attending Americade, grow our membership, and provide our existing members a special opportunity. See Discount Codes below.