Results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: Anybody Know What This Is?

  1. #1

    Default Anybody Know What This Is?

    I came across some of these and hope someone can tell me what they are. They were bundled in groups of four.
    The edges are sharp so I believe they were stamped out. It appears they have been case-hardened.
    The approx. dimensions are: 2 11/16" wide, 1 1/2" across the circular section, and between 1/16" & 1/8" thick.
    Thanks for any help.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts