Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: How Many Knuckleheads still kicking

You guys are awesome !!! Thanks
    "you gonna sit there and argue ......or FISH " Claude Leadbetter

Hey guys question
    If a Knucklehead has a UL # then it is a UL bottom(flathead) end with El or FL heads/jugs correct. True Knucks were only EL or FL ?
    As Robbie says, knucklehead and UL and engines are completely different.
    A few four cam knuckles have been built.

I can see now how wrong my original assumption was with the UL and EL hybrid --So for someone like me that sounds like alot of machine work putting heads on a bottom end that uses 4 cams instead of the single cam set up it came with!!!
    I really can't wrap my head around that .....The angles seem all wrong WOW
    Unless you just machine the covers to go over the ..........nope thats not it ------so do you just machine the UL heads to accept Knucklehead covers ???

Rubberband brain stretched to limits LOL -thats a headscratcher you got there 1950Panhead
    "you gonna sit there and argue ......or FISH " Claude Leadbetter

Quote Originally Posted by fxcw64 View Post
    I can see now how wrong my original assumption was with the UL and EL hybrid --So for someone like me that sounds like alot of machine work putting heads on a bottom end that uses 4 cams instead of the single cam set up it came with!!!
    I really can't wrap my head around that .....The angles seem all wrong WOW
    Unless you just machine the covers to go over the ..........nope thats not it ------so do you just machine the UL heads to accept Knucklehead covers ???

Rubberband brain stretched to limits LOL -thats a headscratcher you got there 1950Panhead
    Look here for some insight.t http://victorylibrary.com/45MAG.htm