Thread: Hello from Damascus ,Maryland

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Hello from Damascus ,Maryland

Hello Amca members,
    Look forward to chatting with you all ... especially the one known as SARGE who seems to know quite a bit about Vintage American Cycles.
    I have owned 3 H-D's over the past 35 years. Have not been fortunate to own any vintage iron but love the oldies as I am sure most do on this site!

I will never forget going to a field party may have been an ABATE Party back in the day- I believe the Road Ducks or 69Band was playing- it was right off RT #97 -I believe just north of Sunshine but there is a chance it was south of Sunshine -in Howard County and as the sun was going down just after dusk here comes this Indian across the field with the Indian Head/Headress light glowing what a site !! I am thinking it was about 1983-84
    I guess I thought back then I would see them at most events I went too .....WRONG! Now that I think about it I guess parties like that are also a thing of the past as well.
    Heres to good times and great conversation !

Mike Love thanks again for the warm welcome and Damascus is just about in spittin distance of Olney !
    Last edited by fxcw64; 08-06-2019 at 05:07 PM.