Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new comer from France

Default new comer from France

hello
    i am Philippe, from France located in the Alps . Specialized in early twenties Harley rrestoration.
    I am 60 years, close to be retired.

American bikes I have

1925 HD JD with side car
    1920 HD board track racer

1912 Harley single as ongoing project

G,day philippe welcome ,I was over your way last august nice country ,stayed with a fella that has 2 cam Harley cut downs ,cheers Rob in Oz

Welcome Philippe - Glad to have you join us on the forum.

Mike Love

Welcome here Philippe! I've seen pictures of your motorcycles on another forum....magnifique!
    Pisten Bulley is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

I too have heard of you too Philippe....something like...I like young woman, wine and old motorcycles.... you had me at wine...LOL welcome..there is a wealth of knowledge here...you just have to ask for help. Cheers PS I'm a newly retired official old fart ....
    Ross

Dear Philippe, you are automatically a member of the European Chapter at no cost. Send me your Email address and I'll add you to the circulation list. Don't forget our International Meet 24/25 May 2019 at the American Motorcycle Museum in Raalte, NL. Our theme is four cylinder bikes and we plan to have a bunch of them and a mighty crank-up, oh yes!

Quote Originally Posted by hairynob24 View Post
    G,day philippe welcome ,I was over your way last august nice country ,stayed with a fella that has 2 cam Harley cut downs ,cheers Rob in Oz
    Hello
    thanks for warm welcome
    I have simple request, I am looking to deal for a repro saddle for my project (harley 8 A 1912)
    the contact I have is with guy from timeless compagny, looks good but your advise will be appreciated
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/antique-vin...1boUys&vxp=mtr

Just had this conversation somewhere on a forum. I suspect you want a troxel eagle. I had a Mike Hanlon ( Mike's a friend) seat and they are good but I bought what I feel was an even better quality one from the vendor in the corner of the horse coral at the AMCA meet in New Smyrna Beach a year ago. The stamping was gorgeous. Going on my 11 HD.
    Ross

Default fella with 2 cams

Quote Originally Posted by hairynob24 View Post
    hello Rob
    thanks for your message
    fella you tell me is certainly Eric (Bourragué) living in south west of France
    he's a friend of mine , involved in HD restoration since long, long time
    DSC09074.jpgI am living in the Alps mountains (100 kms from Swiss border)
    next time you visit France, you are welcome

Dear Philippe, our European Chapter member Kris Pedryc and his son do really good work on saddles, and you can see them at our Meets. The last Email address I had was indian56@wp.pl.