Thread: How about a forum for accessories.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default How about a forum for accessories.

I am often captivated by the accessories I see in pics of old motorcycles and of course the parts I would like a better look at are obscured by something or someone. At the moment I am trying to find pics of old dealer plate frames and am only able to find a few. Anyhow it would be interesting to see accessories for antique motorcycles in one place whether they be factory, aftermarket or homebuilt.
    thanks for listening
    Mark

I like it !!
    Craig

Excellent idea!

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
    AMCA#12766

I like the idea of accessory pics in one place.Then Maybe it could be expanded to pics of antique motorcycles in one place.
    Someday.
    Tom

Sounds like a good ideal to me, doubt it will happen but it would be great!

Good idea, lets start now.

IMG_3434.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by kustomizer View Post
    I am often captivated by the accessories I see in pics of old motorcycles and of course the parts I would like a better look at are obscured by something or someone. At the moment I am trying to find pics of old dealer plate frames and am only able to find a few. Anyhow it would be interesting to see accessories for antique motorcycles in one place whether they be factory, aftermarket or homebuilt.
    thanks for listening
    Mark
    I agree this is a good suggestion and will pursue it to see if we can get it going.

Mike Love
    AMCA Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by kustomizer View Post
    thanks for listening
    Mark
    Good idea kustomizer. We now have an Accessories Forum

Welcome to the new Accessories Forum -

There was some discussion a couple of weeks ago about the interest, even collectability of antique motorcycle accessories and the desire to have a place where they can be shared and discussed. Well we now have an Accessories Forum that is placed in the "General AMCA Forum." Heres where you can share gear shift knobs, lights, trim, racks, fringe, seats, reflectors, tank badges, and even decals and lettering. Show your collection of accessories or what's on the bike. Got a question of - value, restoration tips, how do you fix it, etc.

link to Accessories Forum http://www.antiquemotorcycle.org/bbo...39-Accessories

Post away on the Accessories Forum.

Mike Love
    AMCA Forum