Thread: I think I am rich...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking I think I am rich...

Somewhere I have a whole box of unopened Eagle Iron badges...

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F113765220497

Craig

You don't really think that this clown is going to get $500.00 for these Taiwan replacements. Although I wouldn't put it passed someone.
    Craig

The prices for items on eBay has went waaay off the rails!

Quote Originally Posted by 41craig View Post
    You don't really think that this clown is going to get $500.00 for these Taiwan replacements. Although I wouldn't put it passed someone.
    Craig
    He will, they've been selling for that and more since they are no longer made.....both 57 and these 58 style.......

riggpigg; You are correct. I just checked a few of my resources and I don't see them. V-Twin has them in the 2019 catalog, but not in the dealer price book. I checked the Ebay vendors and they are asking $499.99, but I don't see anywhere on their feedback that they have sold any for that out of site price.
    Craig

Quote Originally Posted by 41craig View Post
    riggpigg; You are correct. I just checked a few of my resources and I don't see them. V-Twin has them in the 2019 catalog, but not in the dealer price book. I checked the Ebay vendors and they are asking $499.99, but I don't see anywhere on their feedback that they have sold any for that out of site price.
    Craig
    Im a V twin Dealer, they don't have any and haven't had for several years. They are made of plastic, plastic is derived from hydrocarbons. They have a life span of 20 years, maybe 25, then they deteriorate. I hope some mfg steps up to start making these again. Until then, it seems as though we are SOL. I have seen them as high as 750 dollars. Trust me, if someone needs them, they will pay that for them.

For every seat on E-Bay there is a ass! There are people in this hobby these day's with silly money. $500 clams is nothing. When I die my kids have already been ordered to part them out for Mama. Bob L