Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parting out two 46+47 Knuckle Baskets with no motors, some JD parts and more

Default Parting out two 46+47 Knuckle Baskets with no motors, some JD parts and more

I took 2 knuckle baskets in trade and i'm parting them out as I don't have suitable motors for them . One is a 41-46 Bullneck and the other is a late 47 and both look like all the work needed was done to them and they might be ready to use/build. CASH + CARRY only at this time from southern New England very close to where the Hebron CT AMCA Swap Meet was held until recently. Most of it is very nice expensive stuff, (and i'm not interested in selling the entire pile for 30 cents on the dollar please) things like original paint toolboxes and rear stands. 41-46 and 47 only OHV Gas tanks and some wide brace fenders. Offset springers, original paint shocks, cycleray headlights, front fender lights, offset bars complete, black and chrome face springer horns. front and rear brake assemblies, 39, 48, 49 and some other 4 spd trans I have here for sale. nice black wheels and some have nice tires ready for Pan/Knuckle barn bike builds. I also have some stepped and non stepped 18" wheels and inline brazed early bars, still have my early 49 pan frame that needs minimal cosmetic work and i'm down to ONLY 3K for that one. still have a couple of 38-39 #3 springers as well as seat t's, seat posts, clutch pedals, 40 and up oil tanks, etc etc etc and more. cleaning house! come over and take a look and no shipping until after the Terryville meet IF there is anything left. Still have my 37UL (no Title) TROG bike pile of parts and i'm down to 5K for that rebuildable matching number 37UL motor that is all together with a M-51 Linkert and a 32E Gen. also have one last USA made 36EL repop frame i'll blow out right now for the 2K I paid for it just to make some room. I also picked up a small pile of JD stuff like a late front fender and a bunch of motor internals and more stuff like generators if anyone locally to avoid shipping is interested in making a good offer on. Also have what looks like an original VL chain guard for sale. 28-29 JD front fork leg and leg only. PM me if you are a local buyer!

Message sent
    Still searching for that 45.....

price & pics of an 18" step hub wheel please

Right now I have 3 different stepped hub wheels and prices and condition varies. You are welcome to come and take a look to see what I have. The matched pair I have might not make it to this weekend as someone from Long Island will be here 5-9-19 to look at them. 46EL

Quote Originally Posted by 46EL View Post
    Right now I have 3 different stepped hub wheels and prices and condition varies. You are welcome to come and take a look to see what I have. The matched pair I have might not make it to this weekend as someone from Long Island will be here 5-9-19 to look at them. 46EL
    that's a long drive from Oregon for me.
    I would need them shipped.

[QUOTE=knucklehead 61;180496]that's a long drive from Oregon for me.
    I would need them shipped.[/QUOTE
    Read the third sentence in my ad. 46EL

[QUOTE=46EL;180501]
    Quote Originally Posted by knucklehead 61 View Post
    that's a long drive from Oregon for me.
    I would need them shipped.[/QUOTE
    Read the third sentence in my ad. 46EL
    ha
    ha
    ha

*M.A.D.*

ha ha ha ??? Nothing funny intended. I got myself into a jam where I needed some room and some $$$ real quick for another knuckle pile i'm looking at Saturday morning. If I did not get back to you sorry but I have busy with spring cleaning as well as finding some motorcycle parts recently. I'm booked the next two days with a few more buyers so I will see you at Terryville.

Quote Originally Posted by 46EL View Post
    ha ha ha ??? Nothing funny intended. I got myself into a jam where I needed some room and some $$$ real quick for another knuckle pile i'm looking at Saturday morning. If I did not get back to you sorry but I have busy with spring cleaning as well as finding some motorcycle parts recently. I'm booked the next two days with a few more buyers so I will see you at Terryville.
    Not poking fun of You 46EL, just laughing when some people just can't read the 'whole' description you posted up front about...CASH & CARRY! Good Luck with your sales EL.

*M.A.D.*
    Last edited by JoJo357; 05-09-2019 at 11:30 AM.

Interested in step hub and 18 inch rims or just hub also any narrow or wide brace fenders need 1939 shift gate and seat T. Also early beehive tail light
    Email
    acemoto@me.com
    Or cal
    917-541-8400