Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from a new member from Randolph, NJ

Default Hello from a new member from Randolph, NJ

To All,

Excited to be a member. I just purchased a 1922 Indian Standard Powerplus with Princess Sidecar in original unrestored condition. Aside from some removed and boxed parts the bike is all there. I'm excited to gain support and info to help get this piece of history running again. I'm told it is one of three 'Standards' produced with sidecar and purchased in Newark, NJ. I have paperwork from Dealership in Newark, NJ.
    IMG_1598.jpgIMG_8397.jpg

Hello John and welcome! You find the support you need here and much more. That is one sweet looking outfit. I really like the patina bikes.I
    Ryan

John,

That is one fine looking machine! I like them with the patina as well. Welcome and good luck with the bike, it's not about the destination it's about the journey.

Steve

Wow, nice find and welcome to the forum, you'll have a lot of help from some very good folks on this site. What are the plans for the Indian?

Welcome aboard! That bike is absolutely awesome!
    Dave.

Welcome from Hoboken

Welcome John, that's a special find...nice going!
    Pisten Bulley is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Welcome from Alaska
    Steve

Welcome, check out the Colonial Chapter North Jersey for help and friendship in your area. great group of guys and fun to be with
    Kevin Valentine 13
    EX-Chief Judge

Quote Originally Posted by Green Indian View Post
    Wow, nice find and welcome to the forum, you'll have a lot of help from some very good folks on this site. What are the plans for the Indian?
    Currently enjoying the learning process, the antiquity and looking forward to having it move under its own power. No resto trying not to disturb the dirt,grease and patina.