Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sale Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Parts inventory - the Australian Icon Redfern Motors

Default Sale Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Parts inventory - the Australian Icon Redfern Motors

If you were looking for a reason to travel to Australia this Spring, or you're in Australia and want to pick up some vintage and classic Harley - Davidson parts this may be just for you. I am posting this for AMCA member Tony Blain. His contact info is on the poster.

In 2000, Tony Blain purchased the remaining Classic and Vintage Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Parts inventory, from the Australian Icon, Redfern Motorcycles.
    With Johnno’s blessing it was relocated to Corrimal, just North of Wollongong.
    Close to twenty years later, and with the current Redfern Property now sold, it’s time to bid farewell.
    On the weekend of Saturday May 4, and Sunday May 5 the appropriately named Auction House, MANSHED AUCTIONS will welcome enthusiasts and collectors from around Australia, and overseas to Auction on-site:
    i) Parts, ii) motorcycles and iii) memorabilia.
    Lots are currently being sorted, in the meantime SAVE THE DATES, the weekend of, May 4 & May 5 2019 on-site at 436 Princes Hwy, CORRIMAL NSW 2518 AUSTRALIA.
    International enquiries to: Tony Blain +61 419 229 605 or email redfernmotorparts@bigpond.com
    Auction and Event enquiries can be directed to Keith Levy at Manshed Auctions, (0499) 099 906.

Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 10.34.19 AM.jpg

Mike Love
    Last edited by ihrescue; 03-01-2019 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Correction formatting

Mike,
    Do you know if they intend to run this an an online auction, or strictly on site bidding only.
    Redfern have a treasure trove on old parts,

Sad to see Tony is calling it in. Have purchased from him for many years. Only the best to him.
    AMCA #765

Tony is a very good friend. This saddens me deeply.

aumick10 -

I have sent him an email to see if there is any additional details of conduct for the auction and will include them here as a follow-up if I hear anything.

Mike Love

Thanks Mike

Here is an update from Tony on the sale of his Harley-Davidson inventory in Australia. See the first post in the thread for the auction poster. He will be finalizing preparation and the plan is for a sale accessible in many - by phone and on-line.A catalog of the inventory is being prepared.

Tony said -

After collecting Historic, Vintage and Classic parts, motorcycles and
    memorabilia most of my adult life, I've accepted an offer to purchase my
    building, so I need to move out.
    I don't wish to relocate it all, so its time to spread the word.
    I have some cool stuff, and I'm optimistic AMCA Members and enthusiasts
    globally will see something they need.
    So, thanks very much for spreading the word and for your support.
    Ive chosen the Auction House, called Manshed Auctions here in Sydney.
    The contact is the principal, Mr Keith Levy.
    His contact details are email: manshedauctions@outlook.com his cell # is
    +61 499 099 906.
    The Auction will be on the weekend of May 4 and May 5, and will be live, AND
    on line AND phone bidders. That should do it particularly for our potential
    overseas enthusiasts.
    The USD is particularly strong right now, with 1USD approx AUD1.40!!, so
    some good purchasing power there and the opportunity to offset potential
    shipping costs should folks in USA choose to bid - I'm trustworthy also,
    Keith Kizer might be a good referee if you see the need.
    Working on the catalog right now and will have the first Edition available
    next week. I/we will update as we get more items documented, the Auction
    isn't for 2 months yet, however time will fly by.
    My goal is to get the first Catalog out so potential Enthusiasts can get a
    taste of whats coming up.

Mike Love

Here is an update on the auction for Redfern Motorcycle Parts owned by Tony Blain. This is an initial offering and more online catalog parts are anticipated. Tony says this initial offering is "400 odd lots" and will be growing daily.

Here is the link to the on-line auction. You will need to provide and confirm your email and then it will let you see the items.
    https://manshedauctions.hibid.com/ca...n-motor-parts/

The link to the Auction agency Manshed Auctions in Sydney, AU. https://www.manshedauctions.com.au

Again Tony's contact info is

REDFERN MOTOR PARTS
    436 PRINCES HWY
    CORRIMAL
    SYDNEY NSW 2518
    AUSTRALIA
    PH: 61 2 4284 6733
    ABN: 22 424 747 362
    redfernmotorparts@bigpond.com

Mike Love

Looks like bidding has started?
    AMCA #765

Quote Originally Posted by ihrescue View Post
    Here is an update on the auction for Redfern Motorcycle Parts owned by Tony Blain. This is an initial offering and more online catalog parts are anticipated. Tony says this initial offering is "400 odd lots" and will be growing daily.

Here is the link to the on-line auction. You will need to provide and confirm your email and then it will let you see the items.
    https://manshedauctions.hibid.com/ca...n-motor-parts/

The link to the Auction agency Manshed Auctions in Sydney, AU. https://www.manshedauctions.com.au

Again Tony's contact info is

REDFERN MOTOR PARTS
    436 PRINCES HWY
    CORRIMAL
    SYDNEY NSW 2518
    AUSTRALIA
    PH: 61 2 4284 6733
    ABN: 22 424 747 362
    redfernmotorparts@bigpond.com

Mike Love
    Tony sent me an update yesterday on the Redfern Parts Co. sale. I have attached an updated flier that includes info on an experienced international shipper to manage those logistics. Tony says "optimistic now we have appointed/selected a great freight and Customs company this will assist those overseas to consider bidding on the many items available."

Sale Ad_190x255_RedfernMotor V10_HR.jpg

Hope you find this info helpful.

Mike Love
    AMCA Forum