Thread: Mecum 2019 motorcycle auction is just around the corner ........

Default Mecum 2019 motorcycle auction is just around the corner ........

I have been going to this event way before Mecum took it over and I must say I always have a good time buying, selling or just watching this amazing event. Will bring matching numbers 1947 Chief this year. If you have never been there it is really something to go see. Lately over 1,700 bikes are there, is a good time of the year to do something when it is still rather cold out and no events going on much. The South Point is the location in Las Vegas and really a nice place to stay. They may still be offering a small discount if you mention the auction, if they have any rooms left. January 22-27 2019
    #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

See you there Knuck. Flying in with my buddy of 45 years. His first time. We will sit on our hands and drink beer and soak up the atmosphere.
    Ross

I plan on going but probably next year, I've always wanted to see this auction and Bonhams too.
    Last edited by Green Indian; 12-07-2018 at 09:23 PM.

Sounds good Ross. My Chief goes up very late on Saturday so I'll be there till it's all done.
    #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

All y'all, stop by the AMCA booth. Get some goodies, sit a spell. See you there.
    Fred
    Fred Davis AMCA #9176

Quote Originally Posted by KNUCK View Post
    Sounds good Ross. My Chief goes up very late on Saturday so I'll be there till it's all done.
    Hope to meet up with you if possible Knuck, I'll be watching your Chief now with great interest..... and all you AMCA guys drop by the AMCA booth and give Fred a hard time and ask him lots of questions. Good thing is...he'll probably have all the answers.
    Ross

I'll be there and will certainly stop by the booth.