Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Perkiomen Chapter National Meet at Oley 2019

Quote Originally Posted by exeric View Post
    I know my comment was a bit snarky and I apologize for that. I don't get to many National AMCA meets these days, but when I do, I take pictures so our members that can't go can see what the venue looks like, and what kind of bikes show up.
    Eric, I didn't think your message was a bit snarky. Years past (before phone cameras) I used to take lots of pictures. With the ease of these modern phones, I do not know why I don't take more pictures.
    Craig (Delaware)
    Perkiomen Chapter
    AMCA Member #1011

Thanks for the great pictures, Tom. The picture posting feature here at our forum isn't bad and it's probably easier than a photo hosting site like Photoshack.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

where is this picture posting feature?

Quote Originally Posted by HDSmitty View Post
    where is this picture posting feature?
    Hey Smitty, when You start a new Thread, on the top where the functions like...'size-Font-ect. are, the 3rd from the right is...'Insert Image'. Click on it, hit Computer, and then hit 'Choose File'. This will access your files on your computer. Go to your Pictures or Photos. Click a photo you want to upload to the Forum, and then hit 'Choose'. After that, hit 'Upload file'. Wala. Depending on the size of your photos, you might have to post on a few new Threads to get em' all in. This system only allows 1. picture to upload to the forum site, so you'll have to start the procedure all over each time for the amount of pics you want to post. Good Luck.

*M.A.D.*
    Last edited by JoJo357; 05-03-2019 at 01:48 PM.

HDSMitty -

First reply to a thread as a comment or start a new thread. In the text box write out your text and the figure out where you want your image to appear. Place your cursor where you want the image and when uploaded that's where it will appear. I create the lines of space and put my cursor on the second line leave one line of space above your image and one below. Do this for each image. On the menu line that gives you choices for formatting your comment - go to the last box on the right, there are six items in the box. The fourth item from the left inside the box looks like a frame picture this is your image insert button and if you hover over it briefly with your pointer it will say "Insert Image". Click on this insert image button. You will get a task box like in the image below.

Screen Shot 2019-05-02 at 4.38.22 PM.jpg

Click on the "from Computer" text and this will allow you to upload photos from your computer. Move your cursor directly below the from Computer text and click on the "Close File" text, this will take you to the most likely file on your computer where you keep your images. Click on the file of the photo image you want to upload. Click on the choose button and this will get your file ready to upload and then revert back to the original box in the first image above.

Screen Shot 2019-05-02 at 4.38.22 PM.jpg

Now go to the text that says "Upload File" then click and this will upload and insert your file in the text. Your uploaded file just appears as computer code that is in brackets until you hit the post quick replay at the bottom right of the comment box.

Screen Shot 2019-05-02 at 4.52.57 PM.jpg

We have a forum that allows you to post practice images or practice making a post. Look on the main menu. Let me know if you have any questions.

Mike Love
    AMCA Forum
    Last edited by ihrescue; 05-05-2019 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoJo357 View Post
    Hey Smitty, when You start a new Thread, on the top where the functions like...'size-Font-ect. are, the 3rd from the right is...'Insert Image'. Click on it, hit Computer, and then hit 'Choose File'. This will access your files on your computer. Go to your Pictures or Photos. Click a photo you want to upload to the Forum, and then hit 'Choose'. Depending on the size of your photos, you might have to post on a few new Threads to get em' all in. This system only allows 1. picture to upload to the forum site, so you'll have to start the procedure all over each time for the amount of pics you want to post. Good Luck.

*M.A.D.*
    Haha we were replying at the same time.

Mike Love

Quote Originally Posted by ihrescue View Post
    Haha we were replying at the same time.

Mike Love
    Great Minds think alike Mike! haha.