Thread: 3 stolen indian chief motorcycles

Default 3 stolen indian chief motorcycles

On Friday July 20, 2018 in BURNABY, B.C. CANADA three Indian Chief motorcycles were stolen from a garage at a private residence.

- 1947 Chief that is yellow and complete.

- 1951 Chief that is black and had the motor out of it. The motor was taken as well.

- 1948 Chief that is blue, complete and has a H-D telescopic front end with a Chief front fender.

This is posted for someone I know who did not have motor and frame serial numbers immediately at hand and has owned these for many years.
    If you have any information contact Jake - 604-328-1757 (cell) or 604-814-0464
    or BURNABY R.C.M.P. at 604-646-9999 or 604-646-9533

Quote Originally Posted by jcrawford View Post
    On Friday July 20, 2018 in BURNABY, B.C. CANADA three Indian Chief motorcycles were stolen from a garage at a private residence.

- 1947 Chief that is yellow and complete.

- 1951 Chief that is black and had the motor out of it. The motor was taken as well.

- 1948 Chief that is blue, complete and has a H-D telescopic front end with a Chief front fender.

This is posted for someone I know who did not have motor and frame serial numbers immediately at hand and has owned these for many years.
    If you have any information contact Jake - 604-328-1757 (cell) or 604-814-0464
    or BURNABY R.C.M.P. at 604-646-9999 or 604-646-9533
    A note in the Sept. CVMG News indicates that these 3 Indians have been recovered.
    AFJ

Quote Originally Posted by AFJ View Post
    A note in the Sept. CVMG News indicates that these 3 Indians have been recovered.
    AFJ

That's good news.

Mike Love

Yes it is good news and thanks to all on this Forum and elsewhere who were concerned. Fortunately, they didn't get too far away before being found.

That is good to hear.
    I know what that's like. Had one stolen from me and never recovered.
    AMCA #765

That truly is good news.

I had a dream a few nights ago in which all of my bikes, except one, were stolen. The one bike that was left was a Four, but the thieves took the motor, and left the chassis. It was one of those dreams where I left the garage door open to run a 5 minute errand at the store. It was so realistic, it woke me up in a panic to check the garage door. If I ever do get robbed, I've had an inkling of how it's going to feel. . . I'm glad our Canadian brother got his bikes back.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886