Thread: Test Post for Super Moderator

Default Test Post for Super Moderator

This is a test post for the super moderator. No announcement.
    William Edwards, AMCA #10035

If it's a test post, William; shouldn't you say something really verboten, dirty, and offensive to get a moderator's attention You know I'm kidding, but I've always wondered if there is a moderator here.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Too funny, Eric. Actually there is a moderator. He's been trying to figure out why certain "new posts" do not show up my screen. Not sure if it's a setting in my account, browser (firefox) or a website issue. William
    William Edwards, AMCA #10035

Quote Originally Posted by exeric View Post
    If it's a test post, William; shouldn't you say something really verboten, dirty, and offensive to get a moderator's attention You know I'm kidding, but I've always wondered if there is a moderator here.
    HaHa Eric - It is so rare that we need to get the moderate tool box out that you don't know that we are here. But we are in that sweeper van following the pack to help when there are problems. If anyone needs help all they need to do is to scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on the "Contact Us" button and I will get an email. I also get all the posts, replies, etc as an email in my inbox.

Mike Love
    AMCA Forum
    Moderator.

Again, I was kidding. I love the AMCA forum and I don't think enough old bike lovers know how much fun they could have here. I know so many talented, knowledgeable people in our passionate obsession, and it disappoints me that they won't give us the benefit of their vast experience. A lot of these people are in my age group, and they know how hard it was to get information, and help back when they were young, and just starting in this hobby. I think they need to give back, and share what they have learned, and struggled over many years to put into their tool box.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Quote Originally Posted by exeric View Post
    I love the AMCA forum anud I don't think enough old bike lovers know how much fun they could have here. I know so many talented, knowledgeable people in our passionate obsession, and it disappoints me that they won't give us the benefit of their vast experience. A lot of these people are in my age group, and they know how hard it was to get information, and help back when they were young, and just starting in this hobby. I think they need to give back, and share what they have learned, and struggled over many years to put into their tool box.
    Eric - I think we should make an effort to get members through a recruitment effort. I will start working on an article for the AMCA Magazine. I think if we could get each forum member to recruit one person to join and participate in the forum that would be a big plus. I am going o bring this up at my Chapter’s next meeting thanks for bringing it up.

Mike Love

Great idea, Mike. I work on everyone I speak with to become more involved with our forum.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886