Thread: New Membe

Default New Membe

Hello everyone; I just the AMCA and the Cherokee chapter. I own 3 HD's. I do my own maintenance on them.
    They are 2012 FLHTCU, 1981 FLTC, and a 1973 FXE converted to an FL bagger. I plan on selling the '81, wife says I don't need 3 (lol).
    tourbox

Hey Tourbox
    Welcome to the AMCA. Only three??? Really??? Have fun with the Cherrokees. They are a great bunch of folks. Hope you made it to the Christmas Party last Saturday. Wish I could have been there.
    Best. Fred
    Fred Davis AMCA #9176

No didn't make the party. Late notice about it and about 550 mi. north. I've known Wayne & Victor for several years. I even went to Dodge City last year to hook up with them on the Cannon Ball Run. Had a good time and met a few fellows there. Also was at the meet in the Valley a couple weeks ago and led everyone too the Antique Museum in Edinburgh. Had a good time there also. Hopefully I can contribute a few things here & there plus participation.
    Ray

Hi Ray, Glad you joined up. You need to work on the wife though, three isn't even a start...

Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Man o Man Robbie. Looks like you have a business going on. And a really tolerable wife(lol)
    Ray Amca # 33455