Thread: New Membe

Default New Membe

Hello everyone; I just the AMCA and the Cherokee chapter. I own 3 HD's. I do my own maintenance on them.
    They are 2012 FLHTCU, 1981 FLTC, and a 1973 FXE converted to an FL bagger. I plan on selling the '81, wife says I don't need 3 (lol).
    tourbox

Hey Tourbox
    Welcome to the AMCA. Only three??? Really??? Have fun with the Cherrokees. They are a great bunch of folks. Hope you made it to the Christmas Party last Saturday. Wish I could have been there.
    Best. Fred
    Fred Davis AMCA #9176

No didn't make the party. Late notice about it and about 550 mi. north. I've known Wayne & Victor for several years. I even went to Dodge City last year to hook up with them on the Cannon Ball Run. Had a good time and met a few fellows there. Also was at the meet in the Valley a couple weeks ago and led everyone too the Antique Museum in Edinburgh. Had a good time there also. Hopefully I can contribute a few things here & there plus participation.
    Ray

Hi Ray, Glad you joined up. You need to work on the wife though, three isn't even a start...

Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Man o Man Robbie. Looks like you have a business going on. And a really tolerable wife(lol)
    Ray Amca # 33455

Welcome!!!
    Steve

Welcome aboard! Bob L

Thanks for all the Welcomes.
    Ray C, # 33455 tourbox

Man o Man Robbie. Looks like you have a business going on. And a really tolerable wife(lol)
    She rides as well Ray, old and new some of those are hers. Merry Christmas to you and her too! No business, just an addiction...
    Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Ray C.
    Welcome from the Ohio Valley Chapter.

Robbie,
    I like the color combination on the 47 Kuck. Check out my son's Big Twin Flathead:
    DSC03607.jpg