Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Weidenhoff Generator Bench Tester

Calm down, my life doesn't stop because you got a new toy. I'll get to it as soon as I can...
    Robbie Knight Amca #2736

I wasn't getting excited, I just didn't understand why I didn't hear any response from you. Please don't take offence, just didn't understand.

So just curious Rob,

Would this be enough time for you to send a copy of this manual like you said you would like an upstanding member of the AMCA?

Remember word get around quickly.

Brian Lawrence

Guess what Brian. You can take your thinly veiled threat and shove it. You will get nothing from me. And I could care less who you tell....
    Robbie Knight Amca #2736

What's Wrong you all upset that you couldn't live up to your word as a real man would, instead of spouting off that he knows something and can't deliver jack sh*s, & his word means NOTHING. I've looked around at all the web sites that you have been to, most likely giving false information. What goes around comes around. What did you expected me to say OR do after you didn't respond to ANY of my email for over a two weeks. Some day somewhere karma will have its revenge. I can't wait to hear what happens.
    Best of luck looser

Robbie has helped more people than you can imagine. He has been extremely generous with making his extensive literature collection available. Robbie is by far the most knowledgeable person on any forum, and again, shares what he knows. You just shot yourself in the foot 45-Brian.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

And Robbie has been going thru hell lately,I will remember this.Now put up yor real name 45-brian so I can boot you out of my parts booths.NO CLASS..KARMA SAYS IT GOES TO THE AHOLE,NOT ROBBIE

How can either of you two have any clue about the bull **** he put me through , through private messaging. Who really puts an ad up saying he'll help then doesn't even reply to ANYTHING for two weeks. REALLY and your giving me SH*T

Yes we are,he wasted too much time on you & so have I

Yea What Ever?????