Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: 36 ford 36 knuck

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mt. Sterling, Kentucky
    Posts
    294

    Default 36 ford 36 knuck

    nice combo

  2. #2

    Default

    darn Larry, the pic worked earlier. Do you own the truck also?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    239

    Default

    Screw 'photo o' bucket of S..T'!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Central Illinois, USA
    Posts
    3,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo357 View Post
    Screw 'photo o' bucket of S..T'!!!
    Why on Earth go through a pirate photo-hosting site, when you can upload directly to this one for free?

    ....Cotten
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by T. Cotten; 11-17-2017 at 02:37 PM.
    AMCA #776
    Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sarasota, Florida
    Posts
    3,679

    Default

    Photobucket works for me and I certainly don't pay $500 a year for it.

    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Central Illinois, USA
    Posts
    3,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by exeric View Post
    Photobucket works for me and I certainly don't pay $500 a year for it.
    Eric!

    Even if its free, why jump through more hoops?

    ...Cotten
    PS: That carb bowl is still on the wrong side. It bothers me, so I gotta fix it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by T. Cotten; 11-17-2017 at 05:30 PM.
    AMCA #776
    Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mt. Sterling, Kentucky
    Posts
    294

    Default

    A friend owns the truck, my pictures post at 1st then disappear, I don't know why

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sarasota, Florida
    Posts
    3,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T. Cotten View Post
    PS: That carb bowl is still on the wrong side. It bothers me, so I gotta fix it.
    That was not the correct carb for a 1924 Big Chief. I did have the correct Schebler which I eventually sorted out and made reliable, but I'll bet I still put the needle boss on the wrong side. That is the motorcycle I regret selling more than any bike I have ever owned. 20's era Big Chiefs were the best motorcycles built by anyone in the 1920s, including the Indian Scouts. Initially, the Big Chief was called the Big Scout and it may have given up a bit of handling to it's sibling, but it still handled very well, and certainly made up for that short-coming in power. I owned that bike when I lived in downtown Orlando. I never missed riding it on Sunday mornings when the nuts were still asleep.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Central Illinois, USA
    Posts
    3,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by exeric View Post
    That was not the correct carb for a 1924 Big Chief. I did have the correct Schebler which I eventually sorted out and made reliable, but I'll bet I still put the needle boss on the wrong side. That is the motorcycle I regret selling more than any bike I have ever owned. 20's era Big Chiefs were the best motorcycles built by anyone in the 1920s, including the Indian Scouts. Initially, the Big Chief was called the Big Scout and it may have given up a bit of handling to it's sibling, but it still handled very well, and certainly made up for that short-coming in power. I owned that bike when I lived in downtown Orlando. I never missed riding it on Sunday mornings when the nuts were still asleep.
    Whatever,...

    I fixed it.

    ...Cotten
    AMCA #776
    Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sarasota, Florida
    Posts
    3,679

    Default

    I really try to get along with you, Tom, and you brush it off like it's a bug on your ass. The great thing about forums is sharing experiences. It isn't always about what's right and wrong, and particularly with motorcycles. Bikes are fun, and sharing those experiences are what make this hobby so great. Who f##king cares what side the needle valve thing is on; I sold that bike almost 20 years ago. It's ancient history and you can't fix ****.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •