Thread: Century award

Default Century award

I received a century award for my 1917 Indian PowerPlus at the Wauseon meet this year. I was told I would be sent the award in the mail. Since it's been about 3 months now I thought I better check to see if this delay is normal or not. Could someone please comment on this?

In case the award is delayed due to missing information here it is:
    Steven Slaminko
    1367E 2425 North Road
    White Heath, IL 61884
    Member # 3978

Normal, I got a winner circle award from Wauseon for the Honda and haven't got it yet, I d give it a little more time and then get a hold of the Chief Judge Don.
    FaceBook >>>Modern Antique Cycle
    Blog Site >>>
    YouTube >>> LouieMCman

Make Plans to Attend the 9th Annual Southern National Meet May, 2018
    Denton FarmPark, Denton, NC

Uh oh....
    You guys never mailed in the Yellow Postcard, did you...?!

Headingley Manitoba Canada

Hi guys, it seems like there is some kind of issue here as my award from the Viking meet (albeit a month earlier) came some time ago.Don Dzurick the head judge will surely answer your question if you call or email. He's a very personable and organized guy. All his contact info is on the AMCA homepage under CONTACT us. Congrats on the 100 year award. I saw your bike at Wauseon and it sure would look good in my garage.

Thanks everyone for the feedback,

Don Dzurick called me and said that the award should be mailed out in a few weeks. I really appreciated the phone call and I can attest to his being a personable fellow.