Thread: The Passing of John Parham

Default The Passing of John Parham

Just read on Facebook that John Parham passed away.This has been a bad year for motorcycling what with the passing of Greg Harrison a couple nonths ago.Prayers to the family

Rick Stambaugh # 2472
    Last edited by rickgeo; 04-21-2017 at 12:50 PM. Reason: forgot name

We lost a good man and a true antique motorcycle enthusiast. He loved everything old motorcycle related. A few years ago he walked up to my vending spot at one of the national meets obviously very exited about a purchase. I said "What did you get John?" and he opened a box to show me a large collection of ink pens from old dealers across the country. Now here is a man with an incredible collection of motorcycles and he is jumping with joy over a pile of old pens. He will be missed.
    Kyle Oanes AMCA # 3046

To me, he epitomized everything good about the antique motorcycle hobby. A true gentleman. He will be missed.
    Ross

John always had time to gab with us when we visited the National Motorcycle Museum, a very c()()L guy! *R.i.P.John-Parham-AMA-Hall-of-Fame.jpg

Yes, Mr. Parham was a very cool dude. While i was living in Missouri, I attended the Anamosa hill climbs a couple of times, went through the museum. And I have purchased many times from J&P Products (sold a few years ago, I believe).

rest In Peace, Mr.Parham