Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 101 Scout... going to take a while

Mikeís thoughts are good, thanks ...and Kevinís got another angle Iíve got to pay attention to...so thanks...I donít want the fork to look like Cottenís one picture that seems to be making room for a hay wagon tire (love that picture!)

Havenít been back to the 101 since I posted that, instead concentrating my motorcycle time on taking one last ride and on putting the Chief to bed....got cold fast and now thereís snow on the ground!
    Pisten Bulley is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

I needed to spread the forks to 5 3/4" before they would settle in at the needed 5" width, and I wound up restraining the forks higher up so that I was only spreading the lower part, but it all came together.

The exhaust fit with lots of fiddling around (I have a used European re-pop exhaust that a friend gave me which came off of a 45" 101....lots of fiddlin'!). Headed back to set up the kicker next and I'm expecting more fiddling... so far nothing on this project has been "bolt on"

Pisten Bulley is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

That is looking so good, Harry. Thanks for keeping your project updated. The 101 had such good lines.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886