Thread: New Member/South Bend, Indiana

Cool New Member/South Bend, Indiana

Hello Everyone
    I started out in 1972 on a Yamaha mini-enduro JT2MX (that I wish I still had).The next step was a 1974 (age 13) Suzuki TM 100 and started racing MX and Hare Scrambles every weekend for 3 years.Raced against Mark the bomber Barnett at Red Bud and other local tracks. Still have my 1975 TM100 in the garage. Rode my first Harley at age 14. (AMF Sporster right side shift) Retired from racing at the end of 76 and started playing guitar that same year. Been playing guitar professionally since 1980, was my only job for years ,traveled throughout the Eastern half of the country playing 6 nights a week, still play out occasionally. I've owned a 1934 RL/WLA(engine) combo for years .Gathered a lot of stuff ,but still need a little more for completion .Plan on riding it this year.Going to keep it rat and dusty .It is not a rust bucket though . I am looking forward to gathering some info and advise from all the friendly scholars on this site .I want to thank Keith Kizer for the friendly welcome to this organization
    shermanpup (Jim)
    Last edited by shermanpup; 03-24-2017 at 11:01 PM.