Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newbie Harley J Questions

Hey John.
    Thanks for your thread, sorry i wondered if I should start a new thread. I didn't mean to intrude on your thread was just excited to see your bike and wanted to show you guy's mine. I will start a new thread. Not sure how to do the introduction part but will try surfing around and try and figure it out. Thanks so much and best of luck on fine tuning your bike it is a great piece of history. Mike

Quote Originally Posted by pulling38 View Post
    Hey John.
    Thanks for your thread, sorry i wondered if I should start a new thread. I didn't mean to intrude on your thread was just excited to see your bike and wanted to show you guy's mine. I will start a new thread. Not sure how to do the introduction part but will try surfing around and try and figure it out. Thanks so much and best of luck on fine tuning your bike it is a great piece of history. Mike

Mike, no need to apologise, I am happy for you to post in this thread but I just thought an intro would let us know who you are, where you are what your experience is etc.

A new thread about your bike would mean that any questions or pictures that you post would all be in one place,

John

Don't worry about it, Mike. Like John said, a new thread for your bike will provide a place for you to ask specific questions, and post updates on your progress. Projects tend to drag on (if you're like me) so it's nice to have a place that is devoted to your bike. Welcome to the AMCA.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886