Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wauseon

No one took pictures?
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

I took a few photos. I was distracted hunting parts!

William Edwards, AMCA #10035

Attend the 2019 Southern National Meet at Denton Farmpark, NC, 17-18 May 2019
    http://www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com/

What a great meet. To fred and all the crew, congratulations. Sold out with outstanding vendors. The Black Shadow was 98 K and matching numbers. Can't remember the name of the guy. Email the Wauseon folks. The name was known to me as a business but can't remember.
    Ross

Dear All, I had a great time. Excellent weather, 800 vendor spots all sold out, and found some trinkets I didn't expect to. I saw Jay Springsteen race a KR right in front of me on the half mile dirt track, a great line-up of VLs (the featured bike) on Saturday, and spent a big chunk of Sunday judging them with an enthusiastic group. Congratulations to all the hard working volunteers from several Chapters who made it so easy for the rest of us. Outstanding!

Wideglide38; thanks for the pictures, William.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

I spent 3 great days at the meet, weather couldn't have been better. Who would have guessed a flannel shirt was almost needed in the morning. Even with 3 days shopping these pictures show I missed some things. Thanks to all the volunteers and vendors.
    Bob Rice #6738

I had to work Thursday and Friday but drove up from Cincinnati Friday night and finally made it out early Saturday just in time to watch many of the vendors pack up and leave... I would say close to half were gone by noon. I'm kind of bummed I missed a lot of the good stuff.