Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: American Excelsior book

I urge anyone with a true love for old motorcycles to dig deep and buy this incredible book. I know there are some great motorcycle books out there, written by devoted historians, but American Excelsior, by Bund/Turek is a stunning piece of work, and a book that anyone would cherish. You'll be an Excelsior expert after you read this book.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Well I just ordered the book, thanks to the reviews on here. The most money I have ever spent on a book, next was Stephen Wrights book American Racer and I loved that one. Can't wait for this new one to show up now :-)

American Excelsior, the complete history of Excelsior and Henderson motorcycles in English, is now available in the U.S.

You can contact me at exbob_book*at*att.net (change the *at* to @) for more information.

Bob Turek

Hello Tom, I hope you like the book. We are down now to approx 75 books, which are available. Yes Bob has also some. I made some discount on the other books as Christmas gift. As you know we don`t make any money on shipping. If you by more books this is within the weight limit.
    regards Thomas
    Last edited by American X; 11-25-2016 at 12:23 PM.

Yep, got the book and I am very impressed with it - thank you !

Eric, Thanks for your Feedback. We are are down to 25 books which are available. The books Bob put on eBay are sold. So if you like to get one of the last copy its time to take your decision
    regards Thomas www.american-x.org

The book is full of very good info and beautiful pictures well worth the money my can cant get enough of it
    Thanks
    Ron Johnson

Tanks for purchasing the book. We hope that we contribute to the American-Motorcycle history. The last couple of of books are on sale now. Then it is sold out.
    regards www.American-x.org

We have the last 9 books on sale now. regards www.american-x.org