Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: 1920 Harley Model F

Looking for the ideal house and property is just like vintage motorcycles. Unfortunately, we are competing with real estate experts that can smell when the perfect house, is going to sell for half of it's real value. I hope you find what you are looking for, John.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Thats certainly true eric, I am sure it is the same across the whole of the Western world. When we have been put on the Real Estate Agents mailing lists they only ever send out the stuff they cant sell easily (at least thats what it seems like). I do know that there are some people who go to the Estate Agents offices every day to see what has come to them in the last 24 hours. I bet its the same in your area too.

Good luck to you too in finding the right place for you and your family, I am sure that you will and that you wont regret moving to a quieter neighborhood, I know that I could never willingly move back to the city having lived in a rural area for quite a while now.

John

John,

Don't be afraid to bang on the door and ask if you know of one that would suit your purposes. Just because it's not listed doesn't mean they won't consider selling.
    I know of several people that have been successful doing this and, in the state I live in at least, you don't need an agent so it saves some fees as well.

The worst that can happen is you get a 'no thanks' but it also gets the word out there for you.