Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sold !!!

Default sold !!!

please post when item is sold

I sold something today.
    Mark

whoot whoot. Hope you made some big bucks.
    Bill Gilbert in Oregon

Quote Originally Posted by MMasa View Post
    I sold something today.
    Mark
    Congrats Mark. I bought something yesterday.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Guess I won't bother making any serious suggestions anymore. It would be nice to know if anything in the 'for sale forum' is sold or not, so I'm not wasting my time looking at it or even remove the post after the item is sold.

Quote Originally Posted by goatmr1 View Post
    Guess I won't bother making any serious suggestions anymore. It would be nice to know if anything in the 'for sale forum' is sold or not, so I'm not wasting my time looking at it or even remove the post after the item is sold.
    Goat, that's a good suggestion. Personally, I didn't know what you were talking about until your second post, so I think the replies you saw were simply having fun with each other because like me, they didn't know what you were talking about!
    Pisten Bulley is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

You know goatmr1, it is customary to introduce yourself on a forum. It is also customary to temper your criticisms until you are comfortable with the culture of that forum. Aside from that; Welcome to the AMCA Forum
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

I didn't bother to respond initially since the poorly written original post did not address any particular section of the forum and consequently made no sense.
    Robbie Knight Amca #2736

I did not think it would be that difficult to figure out that in the for sale forum if something was sold please post that it was sold I guess maybe you guys are having a senior moment haha I can have some fun too anyway I still think it's a good idea to post when something is sold and thank you for the welcome next time I will try not to be so vague

By the way to introduce myself I am Joe DeMase one of the founding members of the new Bear Mountain motorcycle chapter I'm very happy to be part of this fine community I am from Vernon New Jersey
    Last edited by goatmr1; 09-14-2015 at 06:58 PM.