Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Linkert carb rebuilder

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6

    Default Linkert carb rebuilder

    Looking for trustworthy rebuilder for my m51L, and approximate cost

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    741

    Default

    Tom Cotten, Liberty Cycle. He's on this site, I don't have his contact info at hand but if nobody else jumps in with it I'll put it up here tomorrow when I fire up the main frame computer!
    Pisten Bulley is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lamoille County, Vermont
    Posts
    1,147

    Default

    What Pisten Bully said...

    I think his handle here is t.cotten. You can send private messages. Or search on that handle.

    He'es the varsity.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    741

    Default

    Liberty Motorcycle Specialties is Tom Cotten. tel. (309)246-3509, e-mail: liberty@npoint.net
    Pisten Bulley is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Vancouver Island B.C.
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pisten-bully View Post
    Liberty Motorcycle Specialties is Tom Cotten. tel. (309)246-3509, e-mail: liberty@npoint.net
    You're better off phoning....life is iffy with Tom's jurassic computer.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Central Illinois, USA
    Posts
    4,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cdndewey View Post
    You're better off phoning....life is iffy with Tom's jurassic computer.
    Got a WINXP PC, Dewey!

    (That brings me into the Pleistocene.)

    Folks please beware that a hearing impairment makes phones difficult for me.
    Email is best to liberty@npoint.net for now...
    (My server threatens to vaporize along with my fifteen-year-old address, so alternate emails are libertynightshift@ (your choice of) yahoo.com, gmail.com, or outlook.com.)

    Those at Davenport saw my announcement that Liberty must shut down for maintenance this winter, and can only honor established accounts.
    (I need to construct a new "business plan" that doesn't include me.)

    Thanks,

    ....Cotten
    Last edited by T. Cotten; 09-09-2015 at 10:10 AM.
    AMCA #776
    Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Vancouver Island B.C.
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T. Cotten View Post
    Got a WINXP PC, Dewey!

    (That brings me into the Pleistocene.)

    Folks please beware that a hearing impairment makes phones difficult for me.
    Email is best to liberty@npoint.net for now...
    (My server threatens to vaporize along with my fifteen-year-old address, so alternate emails are libertynightshift@ (your choice of) yahoo.com, gmail.com, or outlook.com.)

    Those at Davenport saw my announcement that Liberty must shut down for maintenance this winter, and can only honor established accounts.
    (I need to construct a new "business plan" that doesn't include me.)

    Thanks,

    ....Cotten
    Welcome to the 20th century Tom...lol...just kidding you. Damn computers have almost become a neccesity.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6

    Default

    thanks for the help

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •