Thread: Can anyone identify these parts for me????

Default Can anyone identify these parts for me????

Found these in my stash of Junior/Pony scout parts....does anyone know what they are? The sprockets are the same size but one has a groove for a belt and the other doesn't . thanks much. DaveIMG_2099-001.JPGIMG_2100-001.JPGIMG_2098-001.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Weener101 View Post
    Found these in my stash of Junior/Pony scout parts....does anyone know what they are? The sprockets are the same size but one has a groove for a belt and the other doesn't . thanks much. DaveIMG_2099-001.JPGIMG_2100-001.JPGIMG_2098-001.JPG
    I would think that the sprockets are Indian and probably Scout. I know some of them belt drive the generator off the front.

Jerry

thanks Jerry...I think I figured it out thanks to you. I looked a schematics on Jerry Greers site and it appears the one with the pulley is the MOTOR SPROCKET for a Junior Scout and Motoplane, and the other is a MOTOR SPROCKET that is for a Sport Scout that has a generator that is chain driven vice belt driven. thanks for taking the time to help me! Dave

Default Indian parts?

I still don't know what that shaft is for though??? Anyone????

looks like it might be a kick start shaft

weener, foggy memory here, think I read that the 34 SS used a belt. can't recall where.
    Clearer pic of that shaft would help, but it looks like mag to me, ... that long?