Page 82 of 87 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast

Thread: Powerplus or Bust, Eh?

Wondering who's following Kevin's adventure on http://brendaandkevin.blogspot.com/ Brenda posted Monday's ride was cancelled due to torrential rain; Sunday she posted he was sorting out fuel lines and loss of power although he finished with all points possible Sunday...

I will now, thanks for reminding me!
    Rich Inmate #7084

He seized up today Darn it, hope it's not to bad - don't know what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Lovejoy View Post
    He seized up today Darn it, hope it's not to bad - don't know what happened.
    short night's sleep i'm guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Swan View Post
    Wondering who's following Kevin's adventure
    I have been.

I am also following BoschZEV via his instagram page and prior to that on his bike build page on another forum.

John

[QUOTE=Steve Swan;174145]Wondering who's following Kevin's adventure /QUOTE]

I have been gathering as many shreds on info as possible and Brenda and Kevin's blog is one as well as Cannonball Run on Facebook. Hope Kevin's problems aren't anything that will cause him major problems. But if anyone can deal with it Kevin can.

Here is what Brenda said after yesterday's stage.

"We are done with the fourth day and I am sorry to say poor Patience had to take her first "bus" ride . We got the text only a short time after they took off this morning. Turns out he made about 57 miles before she slowly seized up on him. After getting into the parking lot to work on her tonight, they were able to lube up the pistons and it started but did not sound good! The search is to find the noise problem now. I heard them say magneto. All I know is I hope she gets out tomorrow!"

How much of Kevin's build thread and comments from a number of followers talked about the magneto as a source of potential problem. Of course we don't know yet was the actual cause.

Mike Love

What Cannonball number is BoschZEV?

Mike Love

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Swan View Post
    Wondering who's following Kevin's adventure on http://brendaandkevin.blogspot.com/ Brenda posted Monday's ride was cancelled due to torrential rain; Sunday she posted he was sorting out fuel lines and loss of power although he finished with all points possible Sunday...
    I also have been following Brenda's food (Oh! I mean) ride report. Great stuff! Too bad about his trouble, hope he gets it sorted out.
    Bob Rice #6738

Quote Originally Posted by ihrescue View Post

Mike Love
    I believe its 123. http://motorcyclecannonball.com/riders/
    Bob Rice #6738

Quote Originally Posted by ihrescue View Post

Mike Love
    as noted since, #123, Charles has fallen prey to an apparent aftermarket tapered mag gear moving on it's shaft.