Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new guy from Oceanside ny

Default new guy from Oceanside ny

Greetings. I am looking forward to learning some new things and meeting new people. I have a 1965 Panhead. Paddy Malloy

Welcome Paddy! Late Pans are nice machines...wouldn't happen to have a photo of your bike that you could post?
    Pisten Bulley is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

thank you I shall try to post a picture

harry could you tell me how to get a picture in the avatar like you did ,I cant seem to get it , Paddy

Paddy, whoa....I had to go figure that trick out again! if you're logged in, upper right is "settings"' click that, next page gives you some menu choices on the LH side of the screen, one of them is "edit avatar". Click that and I think from there it's self explanatory.

Really nice looking Pan you've got there!

thanks harry, I just put the correct top windshield on it, but REALLY want to find a set a OEM 5 gallon tanks for it. I tried that avatar edit I did the photo bucket thing . To no avail. says invalid file???

Quote Originally Posted by paddy View Post
    says invalid file???
    ... and your file's not too big? Needs to be 128 x 128 pixels or 19.5kb maximum size... could be the source of the "invalid file" message.

okay I'm going to have to try to figure out how to do that maybe have to get in touch with my lab technician