Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Omaha Chapters 2014 Fremont Meet

Default Omaha Chapters 2014 Fremont Meet

Almost time for the Lincoln Highway National Meet in Fremont, Nebraska.
    If you have never been to Fremont for this event I encourage you all to come and enjoy a great AMCA event.
    Dates for this year are February 21 & 22, 2014. Vendor set up day is Thursday February 20.
    For those who have never attended, this is the only indoor AMCA event.
    Check out our website for more information.
    www.omahachapteramca.org

Hopefully I'll see you there Scott.

Jerry

Me too!
    VPH-D

I have traveled to many exotic places throughout Europe and NE Asia, but I am embarrassed to say I have never been to the great state of Nebraska! I am coming to your Omaha Chapter Meet and I look forward to meeting all the AMCA members there!

Best regards,

JJ Cerilli
    Executive Director
    AMCA

Quote Originally Posted by JJCerilli View Post
    I have traveled to many exotic places throughout Europe and NE Asia, but I am embarrassed to say I have never been to the great state of Nebraska! I am coming to your Omaha Chapter Meet and I look forward to meeting all the AMCA members there!

Best regards,

JJ Cerilli
    Executive Director
    AMCA
    John, never been to Fremont Nebraska in February? You are in for a big surprise. It may be cold and blowing outside but it will be plenty warm inside Christensen Field. We heat it with Nebraska Hospitality! Look forward to meeting you then. I'm not sure when your arriving but the "show" starts about 10:00 AM Thursday with Vendor setup and Judged/Display Motorcycle arrival. Come early if you can.
    Jerry and VPH-D (John is that you?)....see you all soon.

John and VPH-D -

Thanks for your kind words. I arrive in Omaha on Thursday, Feb. 20th @ 2:30pm. I will warm up the rental and motor on in! I was born and raised in upstate New York, so I am more than familiar with cold, wet, New England winters! (The WORST, by the way!).

Last year, I did a consulting job in Daqing, China, northwest of Beijing, right near the Mongolian-Russian border. The ambient temperature was -45 degrees F during the day, and colder at night! I cannot imagine anything colder than that! (Maybe Siberia?) Here is a photo of Daqing from the air. IMG_5098.jpg)

I look forward to meeting you and all the other AMCA members in Nebraska!

Best regards,

JJ Cerilli

Quote Originally Posted by VPH-D View Post
    Me too!
    VPH-D
    I'll be there but John, you can't go.
    AMCA #765

Cute Leonard, cute...
    VPH-D
    [John]

Just messing with you. I hope we have good weather this time. I think we're due for it. Is Bob going as well?
    AMCA #765

Man I wish I could attend. My last year on the job and then I plan to be a regular. I have been and was honoured to be a member of 'order of the cotton glove'. An honour I do not take lightly. The meet is one of my favourites. The bikes, the parts, but....it's the people. The finest in the hobby..Rich Schultz, Mark LaFleur (aka Landshark) Paul Jenzen, Phil Mast and Carl and Matt Olsen just to name a few. Beers on me in '15
    Ross