Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Complaint has been filed for missing items naming John koller!Please help mother find

Wow this is one extensive theft. It would have taken a lot of time/personnel or been an inside job. I wish you all the best in recovery. For us to help we really need more comprehensive information

.Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Wieland View Post
    Wow this is one extensive theft. It would have taken a lot of time/personnel or been an inside job.

.Jerry
    maybe the just took the 2008 wells cargo trailer and it was filled with this stuff. you may have had to put all that stuff in a crusher to fit in the trailer. kinda one of those things that makes you go hmmm

Here's a link to the Koller collection, he died in 2005

http://antiquemotorcycle-cars.com/page2.html
    Lonnie Campbell #9
    South Cackalackey, U.S. of A.

Come see us at the AMCA Southern National Meet - May 2018 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

so were not getting the whole story. somewhere in the last day or 2 i saw the 1915 hd with a sidecar car photo

Quote Originally Posted by rwm View Post
    so were not getting the whole story. somewhere in the last day or 2 i saw the 1915 hd with a sidecar car photo
    That's my reaction.

Be interested to hear from the OP (justice for mom) the whole background. Was it a theft? Did someone 'swindle' them w. low prices or two for one 'deals.' Give them $10K for the whole lot?

My first reaction was that the trailer was packed... but you aren't getting that collection in the trailer. Not even close.

In addition, the OP is looking for someone calling themselves JohnnyCola (was that Joe Kollar) and posting numerous posts about individual items, etc.

If this was a theft of this proportion, it's something for us all to be concerned about and I have no doubt the community will do all in our power to help the family. But to get there from here, I am thinking that some more details need to be forthcoming or unearthed.

Cheers,

Sirhr

S.E.N.Y. State American side of Hudson River

Google is your friend. Seems to be a civil matter mostly. Cryptic messages don't help either. I believe there is ALOT more to this story.
    D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

Hello this sounds like Yahoo. news to me.No thank you

Google is our friend...

Justice for Mom has been all over a Hotrodders forum with this same set of notes and inquiries. He'es getting a pretty good set of questions asked of him over there.

Here is a post by a guy named JohnnyCola about his dad's collection:

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/s...5079&showall=1

It's a tribute to his dad and collection.

Think that the OP, Gregory Cooper of Savannah, needs to give a little more background on things (and himself), since he is casting a wide net and asking prickly questions.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Frist, we know who... we just can not find him and the bikes and rod. How ....is this person abused his mothers love and trust when she has been deathly ill (cancer) for the past 5 years. Why now .....because i am now apart of the family and will not stand by and let this happen. "What is not right about the story"..... is how big of a scumbag do you have to be to steal from your mother??

S.E.N.Y. State American side of Hudson River

are you trying to steal from her??? There are always 2 sides of the story, and in the middle there is the truth.
    Last edited by D.A.Bagin; 01-27-2013 at 04:13 PM.
    D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh