Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: American Pickers

your sister is linda lovelace chris and she has **** papper over her house unlike you buddy

Quote Originally Posted by diesel55 View Post
    Hey nobody nose a nose like a american nose picker. Not to pick on these nose pickers but.For now i will leave the buts out of this letter.Hey they can nose around my shop any time you pick. i am pretty stupid so you pick the parts you nose as i don't nose prices.put them on the history channel [joke] and tell every one how bad you picked my pocket. how about 2 clown noses for these jokers.
    You should warn a fella before you post such things. I'm glad I didn't have a beverage in my yap when I read this or it would have soaked the computer!!!
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Quote Originally Posted by sirhrmechanic View Post
    Just watching the ads for the "Pawn Stars" meet "American Restoration" guy meet "American Pickers" at Sturgis triple whammy special.

Wondering if there ever has been a Triple Jumping the Shark bonanza like that? Three shows all nose-diving off the stupid tree and hitting every branch on the way down... at the same time! WINNING.

Have enjoyed individual episodes of all three shows at times... but they're just getting stupid.

Cheers,

Sirhr
    You hit the nail on the head. It's all getting rather "stupid".
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953