Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing 1958 front head

Default Missing 1958 front head

1958 engine shipped UPS from Belleville, IL to Earth City, MO to Kansas City, Kansas with final destination Dragonman's in Colorado Springs, CO. Box damaged then re-taped and front head #16704-65 missing. If this head turns up please contact Vic at 314-609-8238.

Really?? Dragonman??
    I didn't think people still fell for that!!
    I bet I know exactly where your head is!
    Last edited by Rubone; 08-15-2012 at 08:17 PM.
    Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Vic, right it off. Youíre never going to see it again. Mel Burnstien is the scum of the earth. I canít tell you the amount of people that have had their heads ripped off with his UPS scam. They always disappear just as there out for delivery. I canít believe heís even doing this crap anymore with the money heís raking in doing paint ball and atv on his property. Then thereís the firearms thing. The guy has got a con as the day is long. Bob L

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Luland View Post
    Vic, right it off. You’re never going to see it again. Mel Burnstien is the scum of the earth. I can’t tell you the amount of people that have had their heads ripped off with his UPS scam. They always disappear just as there out for delivery. I can’t believe he’s even doing this crap anymore with the money he’s raking in doing paint ball and atv on his property. Then there’s the firearms thing. The guy has got a con as the day is long. Bob L
    Ditto, ditto and Ditto
    Bob

Yeah Dragon is the name rip off the name. A friend in the 80's sent a perfect set knuck cyc.to this guy to be bored /what he got back was a set with broken fins that were butchered junk.

The Dragonman did a 32E generator for me back in 1989 and it's still working great. . . Go figure.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

The Dragonman did a 32E generator for me back in 1989 and it's still working great. . . Go figure.
    It probably worked when it got there!
    Robbie Knight Amca #2736

September 7, 2012 UPS finds missing head and delivers to Dragonman. Rest of engine returned from Dragonman's with great machine work. Looking forward to the missing head being returned next week with same great work. I don't know Dragonman or the UPS driver who transported my engine to and from Colorado Springs. I just know I'm grateful to have a complete and restored engine back for my restoration project.

Default Missing 1958 front head found by UPS and Dragonman finishing engine restoration

Don't know Dragonman or UPS employees who transported my engine, lost a head, found a head then delivered to Dragonman's but grateful to have a restored original engine back in my possession!

Quote Originally Posted by wtrogdon58 View Post
    Don't know Dragonman or UPS employees who transported my engine, lost a head, found a head then delivered to Dragonman's but grateful to have a restored original engine back in my possession!
    Cool, let us know how it runs when you get it together.
    Bob Williams

AMCA 10493