Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Indian model 841 information/help

Quote Originally Posted by Old n Rusty View Post
    ......should i just chisel em off?
    You're confusing me again, just deal with them as you would with any frozen fastener in a non-destructive manner.... Taking a chisel to them, don't do that. If you get desparate and want the emblems off, send the tanks to me and I'll take them off...as long as I can keep the emblems!
    Pisten Bulley is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

sorry,my sarcasm doesn't translate well over the inter nerd,i wouldn't take a damn chisel to a barn find 841....................interesting info on the civilianized 841 bikes from the factory..............got a real hunch this is one of those bikes mostly because this is the second time i have been told this................thanks for any help and how do i find robin markey?

Quote Originally Posted by Old n Rusty View Post
    sorry,my sarcasm doesn't translate well over the inter nerd,i wouldn't take a damn chisel to a barn find 841....................interesting info on the civilianized 841 bikes from the factory..............got a real hunch this is one of those bikes mostly because this is the second time i have been told this................thanks for any help and how do i find robin markey?
    you can email him at indianrobn@aol.com
    Kevin Valentine 13
    EX-Chief Judge

thanks! i just sent him my plea