Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 93

Thread: Thanks it has been fun

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,715

    Default

    Seems the 15th isn't the real deadline, beings it is now the 16th, or the software doesn't do what was stated it would do ? My first and last names are not in my profile. Only my AMCA number is. Paps

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    North Hills, CA and Pine Grove, CA
    Posts
    5,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paps View Post
    Seems the 15th isn't the real deadline, beings it is now the 16th, or the software doesn't do what was stated it would do ? My first and last names are not in my profile. Only my AMCA number is. Paps
    Is there anybody here who doesn't know your name?
    Be sure to visit;
    http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
    Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
    Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Missouri City, Texas
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paps View Post
    Seems the 15th isn't the real deadline, beings it is now the 16th, or the software doesn't do what was stated it would do ? My first and last names are not in my profile. Only my AMCA number is. Paps
    Paps, possibly you're still allowed to post because you've haven't logged off. Should you log off and try to log on it might catch the missing info at that point. Just a guess.
    47 WL
    51 Ls Sidecar
    03 FLHT
    http://www.gouldingsidecars.com

  4. #84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Haynes View Post
    Is there anybody here who doesn't know your name?
    Yes, And I have always liked it that way.

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Haynes View Post
    Is there anybody here who doesn't know your name?
    Here Chris ? Probably most but the hackers still don't.

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Big View Post
    Paps, possibly you're still allowed to post because you've haven't logged off. Should you log off and try to log on it might catch the missing info at that point. Just a guess.
    Logical guess but I do log off everytime I am here and everywhere else on the web Big. I even dump all my cookies each time I close a browser.

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Jersey City
    Posts
    2,075

    Default

    Nothing for Nothing Paps, this shits getting tiring. Ether stay or don’t let the door hit ya in the ass!

  8. #88

    Default

    How can we miss you if you won't go away?

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Luland View Post
    Nothing for Nothing Paps, this shits getting tiring. Ether stay or don’t let the door hit ya in the ass!
    What part of the topic is getting old ?? The freedom of speech part ? As long as I can post Bob, I will. I didn't leave the forum....the forum threatened to lock me out if I did not comply with the new identification policy. So far, it has not done so. Still may happen though. I really doubt the software has been turned on yet. Do you notice any new features ?

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spajohn View Post
    How can we miss you if you won't go away?
    Don't read the topic.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •