Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fox Grips

Default Fox Grips

Fox grips. I had heard he had passed away. Is his business interest in rubber grips still going. Want a couple sets for an 11 and 10 HD. His were always top quality soft rubber. Any one know?
    Ross

I ordered grips from them about a year ago, I do not know if the owner had passed at that time or not. When I called, the Missus answered the phone and took my order. Why not call them and find out? Do you need a phone number?
    If you know about Fox Grips, you also know they do a wide variety of reproduction antique motorcycle and bicycle grips and pedals. Also a lot of decals.

I know Antique Cycle Works carries the grips for early HD's. I bought a set a month ago.

I didn't really want to bother a widow but I will call. Their rubber was always soft rubber.Jim, are the antique cycle works soft or very hard rubber. If they are not the plastic type rubber I'll give Matt a call Thanks
    Ross

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    I didn't really want to bother a widow but I will call. Their rubber was always soft rubber.Jim, are the antique cycle works soft or very hard rubber. If they are not the plastic type rubber I'll give Matt a call Thanks
    The waffle grips I got from Fox are more of a hard rubber, not soft like the earlier style grips.

The MoCo made waffles grips both ways.
    Be sure to visit;
    http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
    Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
    Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Rooster. Looks like I need the number for Fox Grips. The old one I had rings in like a fax number??? 937-854-9192 Can you or anyone help here?
    Ross

Default Fox Grips

The number for Fox Grips - 937-837-8783. The wife is still taking orders. We ordered some pedal blocks and got them right away. The grips are of a harder material. We make the grips here at Antique Motorcycle Works out of real rubber and they have a softer feel. You can call us at 503-655-5428

Ah my friends from Oregon ( if anyone out there hasn't visited their shop you're missing something)....while I'll just order from you then as I want the softer rubber feel. If they are the ones for 1910 and 1911 Harley I'll take 2 pair and I need a set of pedal rubber for my 1911 HD. Can you guys bill me with paypal and I'll get right on the order? email moose102@escape.ca I love this website
    Ross

Quote Originally Posted by AntiqueMCWorks View Post
    The number for Fox Grips - 937-837-8783. The wife is still taking orders. We ordered some pedal blocks and got them right away. The grips are of a harder material. We make the grips here at Antique Motorcycle Works out of real rubber and they have a softer feel. You can call us at 503-655-5428
    Do you offer the waffle grips with closed ends?