Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1973 FLH Electra Glide For Sale

Default 1973 FLH Electra Glide For Sale

I have a nice 1973 FLH which I picked up from the original owner. Everything works on it, starts and runs great. New battery, original paint. For pictures and more details please visit http://www.roguehawg.com or email gene@roguehawg.com. $8000.00.

Default 73 Flh

hi
    I am very interested in your bike.
    is it still available?
    if so, please email me some more detailed pics.
    shin@memenet.or.jp.

Yes it is still availible, I have put on some new Dunlop tires on it since listing the motorcycle for sale. Photos and description at www.roguehawg.com .

It would help a lot if any of the features on your site worked. Been there 3 times and can't see anything but the initial page.

His site works fine for me!
    Robbie
    Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Quote Originally Posted by Northwoods_Maine View Post
    It would help a lot if any of the features on your site worked. Been there 3 times and can't see anything but the initial page.
    I am very sorry that you experiienced difficulty on my website but I have checked it a few times on other computers it it seemed to work just fine. Just click the _Hawg Parts and Bikes_ button on the left side of your screen and it should work for you unless there is a problem with your browser. If you are still experiencing difficulty please email me directly and I will try to help.
    Gene
    gene@roguehawg.com

Works Fine here in Southern Maine Nice MC !!!

I guess my computer just doesn't like your website for some reason. I just went back and clicked on your link again. On the left hand side (black background) the only thing showing there is the photo of the T-Shirt wrapped around the motor. I clicked on everything on that page and the only thing that responded was the white "T shirts for sale". Oh well. Not interested in buying anyway, just wanted to see what it looked like.

Quote Originally Posted by Northwoods_Maine View Post
    I guess my computer just doesn't like your website for some reason. I just went back and clicked on your link again. On the left hand side (black background) the only thing showing there is the photo of the T-Shirt wrapped around the motor. I clicked on everything on that page and the only thing that responded was the white "T shirts for sale". Oh well. Not interested in buying anyway, just wanted to see what it looked like.
    I just did a couple of things different when I loaded my website. If you have the time please check out my page and see if the website works for you now.
    Gene
    www.roguehawg.com

Hi Gene, whatever you did made all the difference in the world. I can now access every portion of the site. Not sure why I couldn't before but thanks for making the change. Kevin