Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fall colors

Default Fall colors

Let's see some photos of you riding in the great fall colors! Here's a couple I took:

Pisten Bulley is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Man that's beautiful !!! Thanks for the shots
    Adam

10-7-15

Fantastic pictures Harry. You are so fortunate to live in such a beautiful part of America. Here in Florida you know it's Fall when you start seeing a lot of Ohio, Michigan, and New York license plates. Also, I noticed in your last picture that you sure have cheap guard rails in Vermont
    Last edited by exeric; 10-08-2015 at 10:10 AM.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Great photos! Here in southern NJ I don't have any scenery (or roads) like that at all! Highways and everyone doing 100 mph to get to nowhere fast except for the NEXT Red Light on the highway!!!!!
    Jim

AMCA #6520

Well I will say I like my home Vermont, good place to ride an old motorcycle! But I discovered long ago, when I drove tractor trailer and covered all of the US and Canada (no... I never got to Hawaii!) that each state and each province has some real beauty in it, some more that others, and it's mostly according to my taste for empty roads and scenery! New Jersey... in my book it's not at the bottom of the list of nice states to see!

Nuth'in like a covered bridge to complete a nostalgic ride! Beautiful scenery as a backdrop to the fine looking Chief. Thanks for posting
    Jason Z
    AMCA #21594
    Near Pittsburgh PA
    Allegheny Mountain Chapter http://amcaamc.com/

Quote Originally Posted by pisten-bully View Post
    Well I will say I like my home Vermont, good place to ride an old motorcycle! But I discovered long ago, when I drove tractor trailer and covered all of the US and Canada (no... I never got to Hawaii!) that each state and each province has some real beauty in it, some more that others, and it's mostly according to my taste for empty roads and scenery! New Jersey... in my book it's not at the bottom of the list of nice states to see!
    I spent most of this summer "on the road" and I couldn't agree with you more Harry. There was something special about every place I went. I just had to look a little harder in some areas.... Great photos! The Chief sure looks at home in Vermont!
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

When Harmony New Jersey was one of the meets I went to I was amazed how beautiful northwest NJ was.
    We used to go out Route 84 from CT to "Highpoint" I think it was called just before Port Jarvis?
    And then travel down a state road 559 if I remember correctly. All farm country and little towns and never had to deal with NYC
    or any of the bridges or highways. Nice Photos of VT! 46

Quote Originally Posted by 46EL View Post
    When Harmony New Jersey was one of the meets I went to I was amazed how beautiful northwest NJ was.
    We used to go out Route 84 from CT to "Highpoint" I think it was called just before Port Jarvis?
    And then travel down a state road 559 if I remember correctly. All farm country and little towns and never had to deal with NYC
    or any of the bridges or highways. Nice Photos of VT! 46
    DSCN0583.jpg

My daqughter was doing a photo shoot in Tewsbury NJ yesterday,a few miles from the house,so we took a ride over in my car.Sorry its not my Indian,but lately this my ride.
    Tom