Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Worsham Castle Cycle Leather

And Michael is always willing to help with recommendations and technical expertise even if it doesn't result in a "Sale" ... great guy!
    Vic Ephrem
    AMCA #2590

Quote Originally Posted by silentgreyfello View Post
    I would agree... Michael Paquette's work is awsome. I have two of his seats, and just about ready to order two more. I have never met Michael in person, but dealt with him over the phone... Here is his website. http://worshamcastle.com/

Don't get him confused with a guy by the name of Wayne Delgrosso in North Carolina that is trying to jump in on the business by going by worsham-castle on ebay... more info on this joker on George's feedback section. He was using Michael's seats and then misrepresenting them as originals. Michael stopped doing work for Wayne, hence Wayne retaliated with a bunch of childish BS. Buyer BEWARE!!!!!
    http://www.georgesantiquemotorcyclet.../feedback.html
    +1 on this guy, Wayne Delgrosso ... steer clear ... what a low life. He sold me an "original" '40-46 tank badge that turned out to be a repop that he "patinated". Then he told me he'd refund $$$, but then backed out of that. For a while the guy had several seats on ebay that he was selling as original that weren't ... glad I didn't pay $1000 - $2000 plus for one of those.
    Vic Ephrem
    AMCA #2590

Michael just sent my '47 Buddy Seat. It is absolutely perfect.
    He is not only accurate, he is a true craftsman.
    I highly recommend him. He's also a great guy & easy to deal with.
    -Bob
    Bob

What is the estimated turn around on a seat after Michael receives my seat pan?

3--4 Months!!!

A top rated vendor, Worsham Castle ( Michael ). I have used WC for several projects now, and even tho the paperwork on my end got messed up, Michael was very patient w/ me and the quality of work was fantastic. Restored, distressed, unrestored, all look great. Thank you again for a job done better than I had hoped. Jon L.

Gotta throw one more "Highest Recommendation" at Michael. Just received my original pan Deluxe Buddy Seat, and original pan Rhino solo seat for my 1940 Knuckle, and couldn't be more ecstatic ... with the richness of the colors of the leather, the spot-on texture of the rhino, with the overall quality of workmanship and every detail, patient communication, photos he provided to assist with decisions, reasonable turnaround, and especially I can't believe his prices ... very reasonable ... my all-in cost was less than what I would've paid for a Corbin/V-Twin knock-off and it is just so much closer to original, with original pans. Thanks so much, Michael.
    Vic Ephrem
    AMCA #2590

He did the seat on my EL and has one for a Chief now. First rate. Long wait, but worth it.

Michael ranks high on the "good guys" list!

Cheers,

Sirhr

I had a seat for Michael to do but then I went and sold the bike. Next time around...
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Michael should write a book about H-D leather products. ;-)
    Be sure to visit;
    http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
    Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
    Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/