jurassic Guest

Default farmer

jurassic Guest

Default henderson

jurassic Guest

Default .

jurassic Guest

AdminGuy Guest

These are all really incredible images. I'm really thankful your putting them up. Warms my heart on a cold rainy night to look at these. So much thanks!

Also personal family shots are great to see also. Nice when one can add some insight into the photo.

This exposure on a silver plate glass negative (4x5?)would have been so cool to see in color. You can just see the flying Merk crest on tank. Would have been nice to see the pennant on handle bars also. They must have just taken that sign (copper pressed) from inside the shop and hung it on the bike. If you look carefully in the reflection of the storefront glass you see the photographer, the street scape with no people. The dead pan expression on the guys face is great also. Yup- that bike has seen some serious action. It's a beautiful shot. Truly has captured a moment in time. looks like the neg plate must have cracked and was re printed from that as you can see a black line -door handle.

He prob rode it out from the east coast. Got into town- got a room, got cleaned up, and they had him pose for an advert shot the next morning. THe hats not his cause it doesn't fit. Well, that's my guess. I should have been a cop....

Is his speedo drive gear attached to anything?

Ken Lee Guest

Is his speedo drive gear attached to anything? [/B][/QUOTE]

there's a belt drive from the speedo to a front wheel pulley
    Great load of pics , keep them coming , Ken

c.o. Guest

Wow Admin-Dude........you should'a been a detective. Your analysis did make me re-look the picture. Sharp eye indeed....... But did you notice that the Emblem looked almost brand spankin' new???

jurassic Guest

Default sunday meetin