1956 Harley-Davidson FLE with sidecar. From ex-Harley dealer's personal stash. Professionally restored in 2004. About 90% genuine H-D with the other 10% being aftermarket. 3-Speed with reverse. Hand-shift/Foot-clutch. Fiesta Red. About 2,000 miles. Sidecar features spare tire carrier. Will not separate bike from sidecar. Selling as a complete unit. Daily runner or show it. Asking $28,000 obo. Questions? E-mail or call (530) 474-3856 or (530) 824-9053.