View Full Version : rolled edge?

03-08-2002, 12:21 AM
I would like to put a 3/4 rolled edge on an approx. diam. 16" circular piece of sheet metal. * I'm making number plates.

Is this a common piece of equipment in a metal shop? Who can do this? Should I talk to some gutter/eve metal forming guys? I'm kinda thinking of an old style, hand cranked, three roller wheel machine. Does anyone make fenders?

OR is this something that can be done with a wooden circular disk and a hammer?