PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning up the mess!

Robert Luland
11-21-2009, 04:21 PM
Guys want to share another great find. In an attempt to clean up this pig sty I call a shop I added 75 square feet of shelving but this is not why Iím chiming in. Itís the containers. Iím not a big fan of (Orient) Sam Wall-Mart but this time it paid off. The plastic containers in the picture are great and there stackable. There dirt cheep and the best part. Their AMERICAN made! A shoe box one is now on sale for a buck. So clean up your own mess and in a round about way support an American worker. Bob L
http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae1/RobertLuland/IM001274.jpg

Northwoods_Maine
11-23-2009, 09:38 AM
Geeze, like a dummy, I always thought that type of shelving was made to stand on the floor!

Good space saving solution Bob.

Robert Luland
11-23-2009, 03:56 PM
Geeze, like a dummy, I always thought that type of shelving was made to stand on the floor!

Good space saving solution Bob.

Everytime the landlord (Scum of the earth! DIE!, DIE! DIE!) raises the rent. I put up more square footage. Your imagination is the only thing that holds ya back. Bob L

Ohio-Rider
11-23-2009, 04:58 PM
Whats in the fridge Bob?
It looks like you had the instructions for that shelving upside down. LOL

Robert Luland
11-23-2009, 06:32 PM
Whats in the fridge Bob?
It looks like you had the instructions for that shelving upside down. LOL

God's nector. Beer boy, beer! What the hell did you think was in there pofu!

Earl
11-25-2009, 06:24 PM
Guys want to share another great find. In an attempt to clean up this pig sty I call a shop I added 75 square feet of shelving but this is not why Iím chiming in. Itís the containers. Iím not a big fan of (Orient) Sam Wall-Mart but this time it paid off. The plastic containers in the picture are great and there stackable. There dirt cheep and the best part. Their AMERICAN made! A shoe box one is now on sale for a buck. So clean up your own mess and in a round about way support an American worker. Bob L
http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae1/RobertLuland/IM001274.jpg

Great tip Robert !!!
Stopped by our local WalMart tonight after work.
The showbox is on sale for only NINETY-FOUR cents each !!
I picked up a dozen of 'em.
They have a great variety of other sizes too.
And all Made in U.S.A.
Thanks for the tip.

T. Cotten
11-26-2009, 10:41 AM
You people pay money for shelving and containers?

No alleys or dumpsters in your towns?

...Cotten

Robert Luland
11-26-2009, 03:14 PM
Tom you didn't happen to see Elvis in any of them alleys?

T. Cotten
11-26-2009, 07:06 PM
Tom you didn't happen to see Elvis in any of them alleys?

Only his very first guitar, and his riding hat.

....Cotten